When looking for calibration laboratory services, you want one state-of-the-art laboratory that can help you meet all your business requirements. That’s just what Essco Calibration Laboratory delivers.
Our focus and commitment to excellence have made us the largest calibration and repair laboratory in the Northeast.
The staff at Essco are fantastic. All of our recalls, calibration and documentation are processed promptly and professionally. Essco's services are crucial to our ISO 9000 and military requirements.
Convenience & Confidence
At Essco, we offer the ultimate in convenience so you can concentrate on your many other responsibilities. Count on us for:
- Fast turnaround on most calibration laboratory services
- Staffing by 30+ metrologists over two full shifts
- Rush calibration services, including overnight and four-day service
- Instrument pickup and delivery regionally
- Email notification when instruments are due for calibration
- An online equipment management system
- Worldwide shipping
Plus, we give you the confidence that the measurements we take are accurate. We constantly update and expand our electronic, mechanical and dimensional calibration capabilities by listening to your business requirements, committing financial resources to new instruments and dedicating many hours to extensive employee training.
Keeping up-to-date with instrumentation and techniques is crucial to our success – and your satisfaction. In addition, our high-quality calibration laboratory services include documentation to satisfy your industry and regulatory or audit requirements.
A Walk Through Essco
Expedited Calibration Services
In the calibration business, turnaround is king. We know not having access to your equipment for long periods of time is simply unacceptable.
Our turnaround goal at Essco Calibration Laboratory – seven or fewer working days – isn’t always fast enough for some clients. That’s why we offer expedited calibration services.
Choose from the following options for expedited calibration services:
- Same-day service with an expedite fee of $125/calibration
- Overnight service with an expedite fee of $80/calibration
- Four-day service with an expedite fee of $40/calibration
We schedule expedited calibration services upon request – but please be sure to provide advance notice. Also, specify equipment details such as manufacturer, model number, serial number, control number and item description prior to pickup, drop-off or shipping of your equipment.
- We do not offer expedited calibration services for equipment that requires a datasheet to be created.
- Not all equipment can be expedited on the same day or overnight (e.g. gage blocks that must stabilize in a controlled environment prior to calibration).
Using the resources of our fully equipped laboratory, our trained technicians can:
- Calibrate and repair instruments ranging from the simplest meter to the most complex multifunction calibrator.
- Precisely measure flow, force, torque, weight, pressure and temperature.
- Calibrate almost any electronic, mechanical or dimensional instrument (including all types of precision dimensional standards, gages and hand tools).
- Our primary standards laboratory has the resources you need for the traceability of your lab standards.
- Our electronic, mechanical and dimensional laboratories are environmentally controlled, ensuring the correct atmosphere for the precise measurements your instruments require.
- Our laboratory is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005.