- Capabilities range from -14.7 to 30,000 psi gage pressure with an accuracy of .02% of reading or better
- Fluke/Ruska 7250LP pressure controller generates and measures pneumatic pressures in the range of 0 to 30 inches of water column with an accuracy of +/- 0.01% of reading.
- Fluke/ DHI PPC4 Pressure Controller in the range of 9 to 1000psi achieve an accuracy of +/- 0.008% of reading.
- Fluke/ DHI GB-75 Gas Pressure Booster in conjunction with a Condec Orion 3A Manual Pressure Controller generates pneumatic pressures as high as 10,000psi. With an accuracy of 0.013% of reading monitored by an RPM4 Reference Pressure Monitor.
- Fluke/DHI RPM4-E-DWT Electronic Deadweight tester is capable of generating hydraulic pressures up to 30,000psi at an accuracy of +/- 0.02% of reading.
- Compound Gages
- Dead Weight Testers
- Master Pressure Gages
- Pressure Controllers
- Pressure Gages
- Pressure Indicators
- Pressure Transducers
- Pressure Transmitters
- Pressure Valves