At Essco Calibration Laboratory, we’re always looking for qualified technicians in the areas of electronic, dimensional, mechanical, thermodynamic, fiber optic and medical to join our team.
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a true team environment and contribute to the growth of New England’s largest and most diverse calibration and repair laboratory. Our outstanding benefits and compensation package includes:
- Medical, life and disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) program
- Vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
If you have any questions about careers at Essco, please email email@example.com.
Calibration/ Metrology Technician
Due to exceptional growth, Essco Calibration Laboratory, New England’s leading provider of calibration services and solutions, has openings for Mechanical/Dimensional, Electrical and RF calibration technicians. The positions are available for 1st & 2nd shifts as well as customer sites within New England.
Description of Job:
- Calibrate measurement and test equipment in one or more of the following disciplines – Acoustical, Chemical, Dimensional, Mass, DC/Low Frequency, RF/Microwave, Fluid, Mechanical, Optical, Thermodynamics, and Time & Frequency, in order to ensure compliance with published specifications
- Maintain secondary and/or working calibration standards
- Perform basic maintenance of precision equipment
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data gathered during calibration
- Identify and correct measurement errors as applicable
- Collaborate with other technicians, customer service reps, sales reps, and customers
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Military (PMEL) experience and/or technical associates degree, or laboratory experience as a minimum
You may send your résumé via email, fax (978-250-6705) or the mail at:
Essco Calibration Laboratory
Attn: Human Resources
27 Industrial Ave.
Chelmsford, MA 01824